- Contains four compartments filled with activated charcoal which is most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), taste and odor from water
- 100% compatible with pet drinking fountain models.
- A longer lasting filter that requires less frequent changes. Extends fountain life & improves pump performance
- Removes chlorine odors to provide clean and pure water for your furry friend to drink. Clean water. Fresh, circulating water increases your pet's drive for hydration.
- Slides easily into place for easy care and maintenance
Directions for use
Thoroughly rinse out the filter with running water before inserting into the fountain. Although completely harmless, doing this will cleanse the filter of any charcoal dust that may have become loose.
Insert the filter into your pet fountain. The flow of water should enter through the polyester side and out of the charcoal side which is dark in color. Filter positions will vary by the model of the fountain. The user guide included with your fountain will give specific instructions depending on the model of your fountain.
It is recommended the filter be replaced every 2 to 4 week and more frequently if multiple pets are using the fountain.