THE BEST SLEEPING POSITION FOR YOUR BABY
You should always place your baby on their back to sleep and not on their front or side.
Sleeping your baby on their back (known as the supine position) every night is one of the most protective actions you can take to ensure your baby is sleeping as safely as possible.
There is substantial evidence from around the world to show that sleeping your baby on their back at the beginning of every sleep or nap (day and night) significantly reduces the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Material: Cotton & Polyester
Age Range: 1-6 months
- Do not use for an infant under 6 lbs (2.72kg).
- Once your baby begins to move around during sleep, the sleep positioner should no longer be used.
- Consider your physician other considering the appropriate sleeping positions for your infant.
How to care for your infant sleeping wedge
- Remove foam from wedge prior to washing.
- Do not bleach, washing in cold water, dry up and so on, natural dry.