When the beautiful mat reaches your doorstep, you can still see the amazing finishing of the back side of the mat - wonderful matte finishing. This personalized door mats and marvel at its luxurious style, while your neighbors envy you. You can decide to put the mat indoors or outdoors as, in both, it’s a perfect choice because of its low profile design and print finishing. You can use it outdoors because it will make the entrance look wonderful and even if the mat gets wet, you don't have to worry about it at all, just hang it out to dry. It is so lightweight that you can easily wash it and shake out. And if you decide to use it indoors, it will enhance the decor of your room and due to its low profile design, this most stylish mat doesn't get stuck under the door.
Made from the high-quality flannel. These patterns add tasteful decor to your indoor, home, room, lobby, office, patio, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, office, garage, business, barn, hallway, living spaces and many more common areas!
How do you clean a doormat?
Doormats are handy for keeping dirt out of your home and particularly off of your carpet. However, you have to keep the mat clean in order for it to work properly. Doormats can quickly become full of dust and debris, so use the steps below regularly to keep your mat (and your house) clean.
Steps to Clean the Doormat
1. Shake out the majority of debris over grass or another outdoor area.
2. Eliminate the remaining dust with a dust brush or vacuum cleaner.
3. Machine Wash or Hand wash: Clean by spraying with water or using a mild soapy solution.
4. Prop it against a wall or hang it out to dry before laying it down again so that water will not get trapped underneath.
5. Sweep the area where the doormat usually sits before returning it.
6. Sweep the sidewalk and porch leading up to the door to prevent future dust from making its way onto the mat.